腦控空間本週新聞(2026-02-14至2026-02-20)


1. 當我閱讀或者做首飾時,變態控機賤人將多位有眼疾人士同我併眼睛,令我眼睛沒有辦法對焦,反光,嚴重影響我的工作和生活。有一天,控機人將合併分開後,眼前頓覺一亮,原來不被整蟲是可以如此清晰。但可惜只是短短一分鐘,又被變成模糊。


2. 本週是中國新年,變態控機賤人於年初二下午開始又啟動精神折磨攻擊,據說是來自與我同名,身分證號碼D6####5(8)的假身份賤人。廉署曾經啟動調查此身分證人士,但受到阻撓,所有資料顯示為”機密”而暫時放棄。


Mind Control Space News this week (February 14 to 20, 2026)


1. When I was reading or making jewellery, the metamorphosis mind controller would mapping me with eye problems perps, making me impossible to focus and causing glare, severely affecting my work and life. One day, after the metamorphosis mind controller separated the eyes, my vision suddenly became clear. I realised that I was being pranked, my original vision could be so clear. Unfortunately, it only lasted a minute, then my vision became blurry again.


2. This week is Chinese Lunar New Year holiday, and the metamorphosis mind controller started mental torture attack on the afternoon of the second day of the Lunar New Year. It is said that the attack came from a person with the same name as me and identity card number D6####5(8). The ICAC had launched an investigation into this person, but it was obstructed, and all information was marked as "confidential" and the investigation was temperaly abandoned.


No comments:

腦控空間本週新聞(2026年9月19至2026年10月01日

1. 又有一批複製人於上星期運抵香港,其中有一個短髮,樣貌和身材與我於清華大學就讀時頗為相似。暫不知賤人意欲何為?望當年在清華大學就讀的同學小心防範。我現時是長髮,身在溫哥華。 2. 自9月18日抵達溫哥華後,有一個星期除了腿部痠疼外,微波攻擊也有減弱。由9月25日開...