腦控空間本週新聞(2026年9月19至2026年10月01日

1. 又有一批複製人於上星期運抵香港,其中有一個短髮,樣貌和身材與我於清華大學就讀時頗為相似。暫不知賤人意欲何為?望當年在清華大學就讀的同學小心防範。我現時是長髮,身在溫哥華。


2. 自9月18日抵達溫哥華後,有一個星期除了腿部痠疼外,微波攻擊也有減弱。由9月25日開始,低頻電磁波開始加強,持續5天令我頭痛。全部來自中國人的操控。完全無視國際協議,對於失禮中國人,侮辱中國人,精神折磨中國人為生的賤人行為,提出強烈譴責!


對加拿大的國家安全管理也感到失望,任由腦控團伙肆意入侵加拿大空間,殘害加拿大公民。


3. 本人在此再次聲明,決不參與任何洗黑錢活動和腦控活動。生為人,所追求的是人身自由,決不向賤人妥協而令自己下半世在監獄度過。也在此提醒控機賤人,本人有國家發出的人身保護令,也有具法律約束力的懲罰性索償條款。你們以為無人知道你們身處何處,就可以胡作非為,任何國家都可以實行遙控聚焦系統執法。


Mind Control Space News this week (September 25 to October 01, 2026)


1. There are over 14 clones arrived in Hong Kong last week. One of them, with short hair, almost 70% like me, the style same to me when I was studying at Tsinghua University. I don't know what the perpetrators intention. I urge the faculty and my Peers from my school days of Tsinghua University whose should be pay attention. I currently have long hair and I am in Vancouver.


2. Since arriving in Vancouver on September 18th, I've experienced leg pain, but the microwave attacks was decrease for a week. Starting September 25th, the low-frequency electromagnetic waves intensified, causing me headaches for five consecutive days. This is all controlled by mind control gang. They completely disregard international agreements. I strongly condemn this crucial behaviour of those mind controllers who are insulting, and mentally torturing Chinese for a living!


Also disappointed with Canada's national security management, which allows mind control groups to freely invade Canadian space and harm Canadian citizens


3. I hereby reiterate that I will never participate in any money laundering or mind control activities. As a human being, my pursuit is personal freedom, and I will never compromise with these mind control gang and spend the rest of my life in prison. I also remind the perpetrators that I have a nation issued personal protection law order and legally binding punitive damages clauses. If You thought that just because no one knows where you are, so you can do whatever you want. You are wrong, every country can used the central targeting system by remote control to exercise the law enforcement.




No comments:

腦控空間本週新聞(2026年9月19至2026年10月01日

1. 又有一批複製人於上星期運抵香港,其中有一個短髮,樣貌和身材與我於清華大學就讀時頗為相似。暫不知賤人意欲何為?望當年在清華大學就讀的同學小心防範。我現時是長髮,身在溫哥華。 2. 自9月18日抵達溫哥華後,有一個星期除了腿部痠疼外,微波攻擊也有減弱。由9月25日開...