腦控空間本週新聞(2026-09-18 至 2026-09-24)


1. 本週到了溫哥華,計劃旅居2個月,正值溫哥華楓葉季節,到處走走,當是給自己一個喘息的機會。

在溫哥華,變態控機賤人一樣用眼部跟蹤到我,當我外出時,併我腿部,令我舉步維艱, 24小時將肥胖者同我併身體,併胃部,令我感覺消化不良。味覺操控。同時恐嚇會綁架我。在此發出嚴正聲明,我有人身保護令,是環球性保護,詳細可向法院查詢。


同時提醒腦控團伙,執法者有權用遙控方式對賤人執行死刑,無論賤人身在何處,都能遙控聚焦系統依法執法。


2. 大家都講加拿大物價指數大幅上漲,但根據我本週觀察,實際上生活指數同香港差不多,有些較平,有些較貴,平均是一樣的。


加拿大加入歐盟後,加拿大人可以自由到歐洲旅遊,工作,甚至居住,所以未來加拿大的住屋市場,無論租屋或者買屋,價格上相信要面臨大幅度的調整,對於想買樓的人士,相信是一個機會。


Mind Control Space News this week (September 18 to 24, 2026)


1. I arrived in Vancouver this week and plan to stay for two months. It's Autumn Foliage Season in Vancouver, so I'm traveling around to give myself a break.


In Vancouver, the metamorphosis mind controller still can tracking me with their eyes, mapping my legs when I go out, making it difficult for me to walk. Mapping me with obese and stomach for 24 hours makes me felt indigestion. Also taste manupilated. Then gang also threatening to kidnap me.


I     hereby issue a formal declaration: I have a writ of habeas corpus, which provides global protection. Law enforcement also has the right to remotely execute the gang, regardless of their location, the tracking system can use to enforce the law.


2. Everyone is saying that the cost of living in Canada has risen sharply, but based on my observations this week, the actual cost of living is similar to that in Hong Kong, some places are cheaper, some are more expensive, but on average it's about the same.


After Canada joined the EU, Canadians can freely travel, work, and even live in Europe. Therefore, I believe the Canadian housing market, whether renting or buying, will face significant price adjustments in the future. This should present an opportunity for those looking for buy property.





 

No comments:

腦控空間本週新聞(2026-09-18 至 2026-09-24)

1. 本週到了溫哥華,計劃旅居2個月,正值溫哥華楓葉季節,到處走走,當是給自己一個喘息的機會。 在溫哥華,變態控機賤人一樣用眼部跟蹤到我,當我外出時,併我腿部,令我舉步維艱, 24小時將肥胖者同我併身體,併胃部,令我感覺消化不良。味覺操控。同時恐嚇會綁架我。在此...