腦控空間本週新聞(2026-08-08至2026-08-14)


1. 繼上期提到家父指紋同之前法證提取的有明顯不同後,家父身分證又告遺失,另一個樣貌跟我爸爸一樣的人到銀行取現金,銀行職員打電話驗證時發覺家父安坐家中,同在銀行櫃台提取現金的是兩個一模一樣的人。我第一時間報警,通知警方此情況,並要求警方上門驗證家父身分,但警方至今約一星期,仍未採取行動。我唯要將之前法證提取的指紋交銀行認證,但銀行認為他們有自己的一套認證方式。至此,假冒我爸爸的人仍住在我爸爸家中,另有一個偷取我爸爸身分證的又不知所終,我又不知他們的真實身分,警方也未告知調查家父何去的結果,我只能心急如焚的等待。。。


2. 相信香港人都有網購的習慣,近日發生一件好奇怪的事,我在網上購買一只培育鑽石戒指,一對靴和一件衣服,已付款並要求送貸上門。但今次貨到香港後,並未送貨到家,而我的包裹居然在劉華(原名劉志華)家中,眼部跟蹤見到其女兒穿我購買的靴,戴我買的鑽石戒指。有自稱物流職員的人告知,因怕得罪賤人,唯有聽他命令,將客戶的貨物當人情。實屬匪夷所思。香港如此下去,成個社會的風氣都充滿了詐騙。難道這就是大家想要的香港嗎?


3. 腦控不只用於詐騙,更用於控制廚師騷擾受害者。近日有一案例,我經常到銅鑼灣餐廳食飯,有時感覺食物比之前較咸,但也不為意,只認為是控機賤人味覺操控。但在腦控空間有位觀察者發覺,同樣一道菜,我食的比其他人多放二次盐,發覺是聽從賤人指令所為。當我再去食飯時,邀請餐廳老闆一起觀察,證實廚師重施故技,聽令於賤人而從中使壞,立即要求廚師離職。而廚師解釋的原因是他有小孩正在讀書,需要賤人提供考試試題,故服從賤人的命令。

以上只是冰山一角,更離譜的是指令廚師向食客下毒,令食客上癮,以便毒販提供毒品謀利。在此提醒受害者,不要長期光顧同一餐廳,很多廚師都要聽令於賤人,他們大部分都是有把柄在賤人手,如有不從,將一無所有。


Mind Control Space News this week (August 8 to 14, 2026)


1. Following the previous mentioned of my father's fingerprints have significantly different from those previously sampling by law witnesses, few days ago, his ID card was also being told lost. as the same time, the person who looks exactly like my father take my father’s ID, went to the bank to withdraw cash. When bank staff called to verify, they discovered that my father was at home at that time, and the other one were withdrawing cash at the bank counter. I immediately reported the incident to the police, notified them of the situation, and requested that they come to verify my father's identity. However, a week has passed, and the police have still not taking any action. I had no choice but to submit the fingerprints previously obtained by law to the bank for verification, but the bank claims they have their own verification method. So far, the person impersonating my father is still living in my father's house, and one more in outside, and I don't know their true identity. The police have not informed me of the results of their investigation into my father's whereabouts, I only can do is waiting with anxiously...


2. I believed many Hong Kong people have a habit of online shopping. Recently, something very strange happened. I bought a lab diamond ring, a pair of boots, and a piece of shirt online, and requested home delivery. This time, after the goods arrived in Hong Kong, they weren't delivered to my home. My package was found at Andy Lau’s house, and I being told that the eyes stalking saw his daughter wearing the boots and diamond ring which exactly I bought. Someone claiming to be a logistics employee told me that they were afraid of offending this scoundrel and had to obey his orders, treating the customer's goods as a favour. This is truly absurd. If Hong Kong continues like this, the entire society will be filled with fraud. Is this the Hong Kong everyone wants?


3. Mind control isn't just used for fraud; it's also used to control chefs to harassing victims. Recently, there was a case where I frequently ate at a restaurant in Causeway Bay. Sometimes I felt the food was saltier than usual, but I didn't pay attention, assuming it was just the taste manipulated by controller. However, an observer in the mind control space noticed that the chef added two more time salts to the same dish than others, noted he was due to behind V2K’s instructions. They invited the restaurant owner to observe, confirming that the chef was acting under the V2K’s orders and causing trouble. They immediately demanded the chef's dismissal. The chef explained that he had a child in school who needed exam questions from the perpetrator, so he obeyed the V2K’s orders.


This is just the tip of the iceberg. Even more outrageous is the practice of instructing chefs to poison diners, making them addicted so that drug dealers could supply them with drugs for profit. Victims are advised not to visit same restaurants at long time. Many chefs are under the control of the perpetrators, and most of them have some illegal evident on perpetrators’s hand that could be used against them. Disobeying could result in losing everything.


No comments:

腦控空間本週新聞(2026-08-08至2026-08-14)

1. 繼上期提到家父指紋同之前法證提取的有明顯不同後,家父身分證又告遺失,另一個樣貌跟我爸爸一樣的人到銀行取現金,銀行職員打電話驗證時發覺家父安坐家中,同在銀行櫃台提取現金的是兩個一模一樣的人。我第一時間報警,通知警方此情況,並要求警方上門驗證家父身分,但警方至今約一星期,仍...