1. 強烈譴責變態控機賤人長期將剪接過的三級影片投影到我家。因為我沒有眼部跟蹤功能,所以一直不自知。得有眼部跟蹤功能人士提醒才知道,賤人以此誤導他人以為我是三級女星,所以我身邊圍繞著很多變態男,盜竊犯和囚犯。雖然他們只是生存在腦控空間,不在現實生活,但也構成很大的心理威脅。
2. 強烈譴責變態控機賤人將他人家居投影到我家中。賤人將一戶家居雜亂無章的影像投射入我家居,誤導他人以為我是一個懶惰成性的宅女。因磁場關係,也會引起我家中無故出現微波甲蟲。
3. 強烈譴責變態控機賤人將很多素未謀面的賤人影像投射到我家中。同時長開我腦音,潛聲,誤導他人以為我同投射到我家中的賤人們有溝通。賤人以此製造假象,令他人以為投影到我家中的賤人是我家人,以為我家人以害人為生。
4. 腦控團伙人員是開財務公司,為了能在腦控空間以害人為生,假冒貸款文件,其中借款者懷疑是與我同名,身份證號碼不同者,故此害我一直頭痛。背後始作俑者的名字是”蔣/張偉文(譯名)”。因為很多不法金錢的支票抬頭都是開此人之名。
Mind Control Space News this week (July 18 to 24, 2025)
1. I strongly condemn this metamorphosis mind controller for projecting edited pornographic videos into my home. Since I am no eye tracking people capabilities, I was unaware of this until someone with eyes tracking abilities pointed it out. This perp uses this to misled others into believing I am a pornographic actress, thus surrounding me with many perverted men, thieves and prisoners。Although they exist only in a mind controlled space, not in real life, they still pose a significant psychological threat to me.
2. I strongly condemn the metamorphosis mind controller for projecting other people's homes into my home.This perp projected the image of a cluttered and disorganised home into my home, misled others into thought I am a lazy, reclusive woman. Due to the magnetic field, microwave beetles have also inexplicably appeared in my home.
3. I strongly condemn the metamorphosis mind controller for projecting the images of many perps into my home whose I never met before. Also turn on my brain sound full day, Imperceptibly to my mind by others, misled others into thought I communicating with these projected figures. These scoundrels create the illusion that the projected figures are my family members, they make a living by harming people.
4. The gang operates a finance company. To enable them to harm victims within the mind control space, they made a fake loan documents. One borrower is suspected to have the same name as me, but in different ID number, causing me persistent headaches. The mastermind behind this is named "Jiang Weimen,”(come from Chinese translation) since all the cheques are paid to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment