腦控空間本週新聞(2024-02-03至2024-02-09)

 1. 腦控技術又有新招,每晚當我入睡後,遙控我家中收音機自動開啟,吵醒我起身關機。與此同時,我家中電水煲也壞機,連冷氣機遙控也告失靈。我相信是控機賤人遙控電子頻波造成,但不明是何原理?望了解電子的讀者指教。


2. 本週電子武器摧殘持續,上星期五當我出完”本週新聞”博文後,受到電子武器攻擊頭痛。全週仍將多人同我併身體,其中有半邊乳房者,超重者令我肥腫難分; 當我淋浴時,將沒有帶手套者跟我同時淋浴,誤導他人以為是我; 眼睛仍然矇矓;晚間持續失眠。


Mind Control Space News this week (February 3 to 9, 2024)


1. There is a new trick in brain control technology. Every night after I fall asleep, the radio in my home is automatically turned on by remote control, waking me up to turning it off. At the same time, the kettle near the radio also broke down, even the remote control for my air conditioner failed. I believed it was caused by the electronic frequency waves controlled by the mind control machine, but I don’t know what is the principle? I hope readers who understand electronics technology can give me some advice.


2. The electronic harassment and tortured continues this week. Last Friday, after I posted the weekly news, I suffered a headache from the remote electronic weapons. And still mapping me with few perps, including who with only right hand side breast, also mapping fatty perp which causing my weight from 40 kgs to 62 kgs; when I taking shower, the perp who mapping me without shower gloves, misleading others into thought she to be me; my eyes are still blurry; Insomnia persists at night.


No comments:

腦控空間本週新聞(2026-09-18 至 2026-09-24)

1. 本週到了溫哥華,計劃旅居2個月,正值溫哥華楓葉季節,到處走走,當是給自己一個喘息的機會。 在溫哥華,變態控機賤人一樣用眼部跟蹤到我,當我外出時,併我腿部,令我舉步維艱, 24小時將肥胖者同我併身體,併胃部,令我感覺消化不良。味覺操控。同時恐嚇會綁架我。在此...